I just wanted somewhere to get things out of me. I learn so much each passing day and let most of it pass.So now I can make it stand up and look at me and maybe at some other people too.These are my thoughts , these are notes to myself.I want to write to myself and to all who can read this.i want stuff from me going out to all of us and stuff from everyone else reaching all that can be reached.Stuff to make reading interesting and thought provoking !
Inertia, as you may be aware, is a tendency to do nothing or to remain in an unchanged state. Every person has to fight with inertia on numerous occasions in daily life. Suppose your car needs cleaning this weekend and somehow you just don’t feel up to it and put it off by giving some excuse, or your wife asks you to clean up your desk or book shelf or mow the lawn but you either procrastinate or give an excuse of having a backache or something else just to put it off for as long as possible. The funny thing is that finally when you do start doing the particular chore or activity you were avoiding, you actually begin to enjoy it and most of the times complete the task in the best possible way. If you start cleaning your car, you find there’s loads of dirt on the carpet and then you clean it up inside out, similarly if you do begin to start mowing down the grass in your lawn, as soon as you see some part of it after it’s been trimmed a little and feel the difference, it egg’s you on ...
Comments
I need some one to help me out on this one !